Q. Name the documents necessary for the incorporation of a company. (5marks) (2015)
-> The documents which are required for the incorporation of a company:-
1) Memorandum of Association.
2) Articles of Association.
3) Consent of proposed directors.
4) Agreement if any, with the proposed managing or whole time director.
5) Statutory declaration.
Q. Discuss five advantages of e-business. (5marks) (2016/2018)
-> E-business refers to all business transactions and functions conducted electronically.
Advantages of e-business:-
a) Easy to form- It is very easy to start e-business because lots of procedures required for traditional business are not required for e-business.
b) Requires Less Investments- Both big and small businesses get the benefits of the internet equally. Thus even one start of a small business with less investment can derive the benefit of e-business.
c) Convenience- Internet offers the convenience of 24 hours X 7 days a week with a less investment- i.e. one can access anything, anywhere, anytime.
d) Speed- Any business transaction can be made simply at the click of the mouse button.
e) Global reach/access- In e-business both businessmen and consumers have no national boundaries because the internet is without such boundaries.
Q. Explain the resources required for successful implementation of e-business. (5marks) (2017)
-> The resources required for successful implementation of e-business are:-
- Well-designed website- A well designed website is a must for the successful implementation of e-business. The website must provide the necessary information about the company as well as the product and services offered by them. The website must be attractive and updated with the latest information about the concern.
- Availability of computer hardware- Computer hardware must be available for the successful implementation of the e-business. The Computer hardware must be of appropriate memory, speed which ensures the smooth running of the concern. It must provide the following facilities: ISP (Internet Service Provider) Postal’s E-mail facilities, etc.
- Efficient and effective telecommunication system- The presence of an efficient and effective telecommunication system ensures the successful implementation of e-business. Effective telecommunication must be present in the form of telephone lines, optic fibres cables to handle the traffic on the internet.
- Well qualified and responsible workforce- A well qualified and responsible workforce must be appointed for the smooth functioning of e-business. The efficient workforce ensures efficiency and the well qualified workforce will lead to economy in the operation and the proper handling of customer’s problems.
- Adequate system of receiving payment- An adequate system of receiving payment must be present. This will ensure it must be made for safer electronic receipts and payments.