The Law of Contract 1872-Specific
Indemnity and guarantee
- Define a contract of indemnity.
- What are the rights of indemnity holder when sued?
- What are the rights of indemnifier?
- What is a Co-surety ?
- When is a contract of guarantee held to be invalid?
- Define a contract of indemnity. What are the rights of an indemnity holder when sued?
- What is a contract of guarantee? What are its characteristics? Distinguish between contract and guarantee and a contract of indemnity?
- Who is surety? What are his rights?
Bailment and Pledge
- What is bailment?
- Who is the bailor?
- Who is bailee?
- How many kinds of bailment are there?
- What is pledge?
- Define a contract of bailment. What are its essentials?
- What are its rights and duties of a bailee?
- Who is bailor? State briefly his rights and duties.
- Define pledge. What are the essentials of a valid pledge?
- Define pledge. What are the rights of the pawnor and pawnee under the Indian Contract Act?
- Define bailment. What are the duties of bailor?
- Define an agent?
- Who is principal?
- Is consideration needed in a contract of agency?
- Who is del credere agent?
- Who is a general agent?
- Who is a particular agent?
- Who is an agency of necessity?
- Who is the sub agent?
- Who is an agent? How does he differ from a subagent? How is an agency created?
- Who is a sub-agency? When may an agent appoint a sub-agent?
- Explain the distinction between a sub-agent and a substituted agent and point out the difference in their relationships with the principal.
- What are the duties of an agent?
- What is an agency coupled with interest? Is such an agency revocable? Is so. when?
- Who is the agent? Explain different kinds of Agents?